Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Situation Is.. That You Look Like A Moron.

Mickey Rourke sports a new short summer hair do while out taking his Russian model girlfriend, Anastassija Makarenko for a bit of shopping in the West Village of NYC, NY on Friday, June 2nd, 2010  Fame Pictures, Inc

So I'm gonna need Mickey Rourke to go back to the 80's and stay there. Thanks.


In all seriousness though, I was like 9 1/2 weeks old when that came out, so I have no educated opinions of his glory days... I've seen it and he was kinda hot, but other than that I didn't know much of the guy until he was regurgitated from the has-been stomach of Hollywood a couple years ago.

However... I have seen Jersey Shore and stop me if I'm wrong, but isn't this guy like a 60 year old version of Ronnie?

I mean every time I see him he looks like a geriatric ad for the Armani Exchange.

Is it just me?



No comments:

Post a Comment