Thursday, January 13, 2011

Austin's Vision


So apparently my younger brother and co-conspirator Austin Benjamin, has decided that his standard period of half-assing and procrastination to be my co-blogger has expired and he is now ready to talk some smack.
I know this because he emailed me last night a list of various media rants including, but not limited to the posts for today that will follow this one.. I have tweaked them a bit to incorporate my own perspectives which in my opinion is the truest recipe for funny (austin+lacy+state of the entertainment industry = this site in all its glory)..
This "epiphany" as the above mentioned email was titled, comes at no better a time, as I was just thinking of reviving the site a little and needed a couple ounces of motivation myself.
So without further ado.. I give you today's posts, courtesy of Austin's late night vision...

No comments:

Post a Comment