Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Grouches Part I : Judd Nelson

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Press Room




Dear Lord ... What in the world is going on with Judd Nelson? I'm not naive to the whole 80's vibe having died down for the Brat Pack.. I mean look at Anthony Michael Hall.. they've grown up, I get it, but aren't they supposed to look like regal adult versions of themselves? I haven't seen Judd Nelson in years but remind you this is a man whose two years YOUNGER than George Clooney. When I saw him I gasped in horror... Who is this and what have they done with Alec Newbary, or God help us John Bender?


P.S. My severe apologies if he is sick and/or dying of some strange illness... I both googled and IMDB'ed it and found nothing, but I am literally worried for his safety...

No comments:

Post a Comment