Saturday, February 27, 2010

How Redneck Do You Have to Be to Need a Box of Wine That Doubles As a Drinking Game?

So this blog is mostly about pop-culture, but I make no secret of my love for UK Basketball, as I am a Kentucky native and have grown up immersed in all things blue... And in truth I suppose sports, even the college variety, can be as much a part of pop-culture as anything else. Add to that the fact that this commercial was so funny that it was next to impossible for me to pass up posting. So... today while preparing to watch the UK vs. TN game, local programming is running a pre-game show showcasing scholastic players and without fail there are a multitude of low-budget local commercials thrown in at every possible break so the advertisers can get their air time. Normally I'd mute the TV or if possible fast forward to the next bit, but today by God's grace we were watching when this magically delicious snip-it took center-stage... it really speaks for itself... so enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment