Friday, February 26, 2010

So I Guess I'm a PC Afterall..

Meet my new computer.. the Sony NW Series Notebook supreme. I didn't plan on getting a new computer this week, but my Dell wasn't really cutting the mustard these days and although I've been holding out for the holy grail Macbook Pro, I suppose that day will come. Today's purchase was more of a give-Bill-Gates-one-more-chance combined with a supply and demand type of scenario. But nonetheless I'm pretty chipper with my purchase. It's nice having a notebook that doesn't warrant doing arm exercises to carry from place to place within the house and that isn't lagging every five minutes from desperately needing a performance update. So hats off to Sony, and Microsoft, as Windows 7 is proving to be a fairly smooth ride as well. Cheers to my new PC!

1 comment:

  1. Instead of giving Bill "one more chance" -- install Ubuntu.

    www.ubuntu.com

    ReplyDelete